Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i recover photos and videos off an iphone 5 that wont turn on

I was running on a road when my iphone 5 came out of my pocket and landed on the road. I couldn't see any damage to the screen, so i just assumed that there wasn't anything wrong with. The next day when I went to charge it the percentage wouldn't go up it just slowly went down until it went the percentage reached 0%, after that I plugged it into the charger once again and left it for a few hours and it only reached 8% and then the percentage slowly went down again until it had no charge left. So then I left charging over night and it wouldn't turn back on. It comes up with charging icon but doesn't turn on, my computers won't recognise the device. I've searched up ways to fix it and everything and nothing worked, I've tried recovery programs and all that stuff. All I wont to do access my photos/videos and import them to my computer. I never connected to icloud so that won't work.

Please help.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.5)

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 12:02 PM

There are no replies.

how do i recover photos and videos off an iphone 5 that wont turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.