Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why only one aerial (Freedom Tower) screensaver in loop?

Not the biggest problem in the world, but when playing Music last night only one of the aerial themes would come up and then loop (Freedom Tower), except on one occasion after I restarted the device (SF Bridge). Shouldn't they play sequentially?

They're quite nice, so I'd like to see more than one, over and over.

Apple TV

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 1:07 PM

2 replies

Nov 29, 2015 2:03 PM in response to rotheng1

It appears that Apple choose the screensaver for you - I suspect one for day, one for night - and it doesn't vary until eventually I assume it will change, perhaps when new ones are downloaded. As far as I can see whatever is showing loops as you have described. It would certainly be nice to be able to select and change the screensaver - perhaps the option will come later: but remember they are pretty big files - seems to be in the order of 150 to 200MB each. The Settings page for screensavers says the periodic downloads are around 600MB if I remember correctly, which would be only about three, perhaps four, savers,

Why only one aerial (Freedom Tower) screensaver in loop?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.