Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad 4 iOS 8.4.1 upgraded pages to Using iPad 4 iOS 8.4.1. Upgraded pages to version 2.6.1 and now I am stuck on the click continue screen. Is there anything g I can try sh of the app and re downloading it? I tried powering off, no luck

Using iPad 4 iOS 8.4.1. Upgraded pages to version 2.6.1 and now I am stuck on the click continue screen. Screen is frozen and will not respond.

Is there anything I can try short of deleting the app and re downloading it? I tried powering it off, no luck.

I Was tight on space before the download, the download did seem slow. I downloaded on the wi-fi. When I get this resolved, is it better to download connected to iTunes or die it really matter?

We use this for our business invoices and I am worried we will lose invoices (I know it's in the cloud but I have had issues with getting the. Invoices back on the iPad after a reset.

iPad, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 11:51 AM

There are no replies.

iPad 4 iOS 8.4.1 upgraded pages to Using iPad 4 iOS 8.4.1. Upgraded pages to version 2.6.1 and now I am stuck on the click continue screen. Is there anything g I can try sh of the app and re downloading it? I tried powering off, no luck

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.