Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is the videos app on the ipad2

I successfully downloaded a show from PBS.com. I can see it under Settings Videos: Show ITunes Purchases. I think I'm supposed to be able to watch it via the Videos app, but I can't find the videos Icon anywhere on the screen or subfolders. Is there a way to search for it? Is it hidden somewhere? Help!

iPad 2, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 12:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 1:04 AM

If you pull down the centre of the iPad's homescreen (don't pull down from the top of the screen, that will open Notification Centre) you should get a search field show at the top of the screen for you to search for it - the Videos app can't be hidden by Restrictions so it should show somewhere on your iPad

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2015 1:04 AM in response to comfortandjoy

If you pull down the centre of the iPad's homescreen (don't pull down from the top of the screen, that will open Notification Centre) you should get a search field show at the top of the screen for you to search for it - the Videos app can't be hidden by Restrictions so it should show somewhere on your iPad

Where is the videos app on the ipad2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.