Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can purchases be deleted?

Hello! I have been looking through discussions about this issue, but they are all pretty confusing but don't have an answer. My question is: Am I able to delete purchases from my Apple ID account? When I go into the purchases tab in the app store on any device, I just see loads and loads of apps that I never want to see again. See, when I want to download an app, I download it for one of two reasons:

1. I see it is popular and it interests me

2. I want an application that can do what I want it to do so I search for hours upon hours and download hundreds of applications, then I test all of them and narrow down until I get one(s) that meet expectations or I don't find any.

Number two is why I want to delete purchases. I know that on the iOS app store, you can hide the purchases, but that only works until you click any button on the screen. I hope there is a solution to this, as I want to get rid of this mountainous pile of unwanted applications.

Thank you,

H. M. G.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 3:04 PM

There are no replies.

Can purchases be deleted?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.