Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Something I noticed with my new MacBook Air

I just recently got my new MacBook Air on Friday. It was working lightning fast and stuff. Today, it just randomly froze and I had to shut it down incorrectly. It restarted with no problem. It was working back to normal. When it froze, the screen like split. I can't exactly explain it. Has anyone else had this problem? And if so, is there a different way to prevent it if it happens again? I really like the computer, and I don't want to have the issues again. Also, another thing I noticed is that the scroller thing appeared in the middle of the browser for a quick second.

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 3:06 PM

1 reply

Nov 29, 2015 3:25 PM in response to Matty925

The warranty entitles you to complimentary phone support for the first 90 days of ownership.

If you bought the product in the U.S. directly from Apple (not from a reseller), you have 14 days from the date of delivery in which to exchange or return it for a refund. In other countries, the return policy may be different. If you bought from a reseller, its return policy applies.

Something I noticed with my new MacBook Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.