Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cant sync outlook calendar to my new iphone

I'm trying to sync my outlook calendar to my I phone.
I'm not getting the same choices when I click on the device then info tab. I see 3 boxes that mention my contact, calendar and bookmarks are being sync with my iPhone over the air from Icloud. However. the sync is not occurring
When I open Icloud it says I have multiple versions of Microsoft outlook. I do have Outlook 2007 and 2013. Have tried uninstalling 2007 however it will not uninstall

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPhone 6s, Windows 10, null

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 6:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 7:21 AM

You don't want to uninstall 2007. iTunes won't sync with Outlook 2013. Maybe that's why it's not working. Have you signed out of iCloud on computer? You may need to turn off iCloud as it gets in the way. There have been quite a few discussions and solutions on this in the forums. Here's one possibility: iphone calendar to outlook sync problems.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2015 7:21 AM in response to FSRef

You don't want to uninstall 2007. iTunes won't sync with Outlook 2013. Maybe that's why it's not working. Have you signed out of iCloud on computer? You may need to turn off iCloud as it gets in the way. There have been quite a few discussions and solutions on this in the forums. Here's one possibility: iphone calendar to outlook sync problems.

cant sync outlook calendar to my new iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.