Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there an easy way of including title in picture

In exporting pictures I have chosen title, rather than file name.

However I would like that title to appear on the picture, preferably above or below the image.

Selecting File>Print and looking at the contact sheet is similar to what I want.

However, I am trying to export pictures to a folder on the desktop which I will then copy to a CD.

I would like the title to appear below each picture.

Appreciate any help.

Owen

Mac mini, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 3:53 PM

7 replies

Nov 29, 2015 6:49 PM in response to léonie

This appears to be just what I want. Unfortunately I couldn't install the app. I sent the following message to Border FX:

I have a mac mini running OSX 10.9.5.

I downloaded iPhotoBorderFX-1.8.4v406

and installed it.

Got message: Installation Successful

However, there is no iPhotoBorder application on my mac.

When I do a Spotlight search the only occurrences of "iPhotoBorder" is the dmg.

Please help.

Thanks,

Owen

Nov 30, 2015 2:26 AM in response to owenfromnj

The plug-in should be installed in the Library at the top level of your MacintoshHD:

Check this folder: /Library/Application Support/iPhoto/Plugins/BorderFXExporter.iPhotoExporter/

Or the corresponding folder in your user library: ~/Library/Application Support/iPhoto/Plugins/BorderFXExporter.iPhotoExporter/

When you use "File > Export" in iPhoto, you should be seeing an extra tab, just like TD explained:

User uploaded file

Nov 30, 2015 8:31 PM in response to owenfromnj

I go it. Still don't understand why Spotlight search doesn't pick it up.

Spotlight search does not search inside the libraries, unless you start the search in the Finder from inside the user library or system library.

I find it easier to search with FindAnyFile, a very versatile application that is searching anywhere - also in the folders that Spotlight is excluding.

Download Find Any File here: The trial is free:

http://apps.tempel.org/FindAnyFile/index.htmlhttp://apps.tempel.org/FindAnyFile/index.php

Is there an easy way of including title in picture

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.