Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have been issued a new I phone 6 at work and lost all function after hooking up to itunes , it asked me to update and came up with a error code

HOW Do I get the phone working again, tried restarting it but no good. comes up with a connect to iTunes sign

iPhone 6

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 7:19 PM

1 reply

Nov 29, 2015 7:21 PM in response to rlkauffman

The connect to iTunes sign is indicative of Recovery Mode. This support document provides troubleshooting tips for that. If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support As far as an error, you need to either identify the complete error and number you received, or you can look up error codes and troubleshooting in this support document. Get help with iOS update and restore errors - Apple Support

I have been issued a new I phone 6 at work and lost all function after hooking up to itunes , it asked me to update and came up with a error code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.