Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printing to a DNP DS40 Printer

I have a 27" iMac running OS X 10.10.5 and it prints fine. I have printed directly and also shared the printer on the Macbook Pro and it prints.

The Macbook Pro running El Capitan 10.11.1 will not print from Lightroom. Yes I know it could be a Lightroom issue but I'm using the same version of LR on both machines. The Macbook Pro will print to the printer using Preview or Photoshop but not LR. I've tried and tried. The error says, "The selected paper size is not compatible with installed media". I've used the same settings on both machines inside LR to test. iMac prints, Macbook Pro doesn't.

I'm posting here because I'm at a loss. I often am able to research online and eventually figure things out but I'm reaching out to other Mac folks.

Thanks for any info or help.

Jim

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), OS X El Capitan (10.11.1)

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 7:27 PM

5 replies

Dec 27, 2016 8:25 AM in response to Jim Felder

Just wanted to post this for anyone else having this problem "The selected paper size is not compatible with installed media" via Printopia. I couldn’t find this solution mentioned anyplace on the web… after two days finally fixed this. Go in Printopia and right click on the actual printer (in this case DNP RX1HS) and make sure the correct paper size (4x6) is selected in “Printer Properties” - I am glad to FINALLY have this solved!!!

Printing to a DNP DS40 Printer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.