Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad battery died but when I plug it into charge it turns on and back off again is there anything I can do to fix it ?

my iPhone died and now won't turn back on help!

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 7:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 8:04 PM

Have you left your phone plugged in for at least 10 or 15 minutes? If fully discharged, an iPhone will not turn back on for a while until it is somewhat charged first.

If you have left it plugged in for a while yet it still will not turn on, then it's likely not charging. Check your charging cable, charger, and that the power outlet that it's plugged into is actually providing power.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2015 8:04 PM in response to charlotte19956

Have you left your phone plugged in for at least 10 or 15 minutes? If fully discharged, an iPhone will not turn back on for a while until it is somewhat charged first.

If you have left it plugged in for a while yet it still will not turn on, then it's likely not charging. Check your charging cable, charger, and that the power outlet that it's plugged into is actually providing power.

Nov 30, 2015 4:46 PM in response to FishingAddict

Its been left charging for longer it is my iPad sorry not iPhone when it's plugged in the battery with red comes up and says its charging then the apple logo appears its goes to the lock screen and straight away turns off again and if I plug it out it is completely dead and doesn't turn on at all despite being plugged in all night ?

My iPad battery died but when I plug it into charge it turns on and back off again is there anything I can do to fix it ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.