Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I remove TV series from iCloud in iTunes video app?

am I able to remove TV series from showing up in my iTunes video app when they are not currently downloaded on my iPad? In other words, can I delete old and already removed TV shows from the icloud so that I can de-clutter my videos? again, these are shows I have already deleted from my iPad and are just hanging in the cloud to be downloaded again if I want them in the future. It is my understanding that only Apple can remove these from my purchase history. Is that correct? Thanks!

iPad 2, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 7:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 7:54 PM

No, they cannot be removed from your purchase history at all. However, you have two options for not seeing them:

1. Go to Settings>Videos, and turn off "Show iTunes Purchases". Turning off this option will result in only downloaded TV shows showing on your device (i.e., hides the Videos that are in iTunes in the Cloud)

or

2. Go to the iTunes Store on your computer, and click on the TV Shows option. Then click on "All". Once you see the seasons and shows displayed, you can hover over the upper left-hand corner of the Cover Art, and click on the "x" to hide the show:

HIDING AND UNHIDING PURCHASES

Cheers,

GB

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2015 7:54 PM in response to Lngoldberg14

No, they cannot be removed from your purchase history at all. However, you have two options for not seeing them:

1. Go to Settings>Videos, and turn off "Show iTunes Purchases". Turning off this option will result in only downloaded TV shows showing on your device (i.e., hides the Videos that are in iTunes in the Cloud)

or

2. Go to the iTunes Store on your computer, and click on the TV Shows option. Then click on "All". Once you see the seasons and shows displayed, you can hover over the upper left-hand corner of the Cover Art, and click on the "x" to hide the show:

HIDING AND UNHIDING PURCHASES

Cheers,

GB

Can I remove TV series from iCloud in iTunes video app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.