Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get rid of adverts etc on my iPad's Internet etc.

IS there anyway of removing ads and pop ups from the internet on my iPad when I gp online to watch music videos etc? Any software I can download to prevent these completely?

failng that, can anyone inform me, me being a complete technophobe, as to whether that would be possible if i used my notebook PC instead for that purpose? To avoid those ads and pop ups? Would I still get them on there and would it possible to get software to stop them?

if this isn't possible either, is there away round this? For instance, perhaps to download these music videos etc onto my notebook PC so that I can just watch those videos, purely, without the annoying ads etc. And could this be done either on my mobile instead or as well or transferred over onto this, without those ads appearing again..? Totally frustrating me. Can anyone provide any solutions to this problem in my life..?

wondering if 'AirPlay' might be a solution? Not really sure what it means. Can someone explain in plain language? A bit baffled by 'tech talk'. Totally confused by this..? Any assistance out there..?

iPad Mini

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 8:58 PM

1 reply

How to get rid of adverts etc on my iPad's Internet etc.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.