Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I transfer pictures and music from iPhine 6 to and from Microsoft Surface

Hello all ! Does anyone know how or if you can sync or transfer mainly pics (and music) from my iPhone 6 to and from my Microsoft Surface 1st series? My mother has a version 1 of the Surface and wants to sync or put pics to and from her iPhone 6 with. Is this possible or is it not>? I can't find anything in apple support on it. I haven't called their tech line or chat yet though. But I heard somewhere that iTunes will not work with the Surface and true to be I tried to download iTunes and it said it couldn't. I did it from the desktop exporer in the regular way you would download it on a laptop or PC. Is there an app for it for the Surface>? Or is there another way to transfer her pics back and forth or will I have to use my computer and make an iTunes account in her name for her phone? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Brad. Oh and I know it says my phone is an iPhone 6s plus and mine is I didn't want to change my device and I forgot her apple ID password to put her phone in but it probably doesn't matter but hers is definitely an iPhone 6 regular.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4.1, It used to send them and from iPad

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 9:59 PM

There are no replies.

How do I transfer pictures and music from iPhine 6 to and from Microsoft Surface

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.