Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can anyone tell me why my Yahoo email address comes up on all of my gmails? I took my macbook to the apple store and now every email has my Yahoo address on it. I have deleted my yahoo account and it is not listed as an alternate act on my gmail.

Can anyone tell me why my Yahoo email address comes up on all of my gmails? I took my macbook to the apple store because it was running slow after i updates to El Capitan. Now all of my emails have the Yahoo address even though I have deleted the Yahoo address and I do not have it as an alternate email address on my gmail account. Can anyone help me please?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X El Capitan (10.11.1)

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 7:19 PM

2 replies

Can anyone tell me why my Yahoo email address comes up on all of my gmails? I took my macbook to the apple store and now every email has my Yahoo address on it. I have deleted my yahoo account and it is not listed as an alternate act on my gmail.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.