Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i downloaded the vine app a while back but deleted it now i have tried to download it again but my phone is saying the app is not compatible with my phone how do i fix it?

I had the vine app on my I phone a while back, I deleted it recently and there is an update in the app store for it. i tried to download it again to my phone but its saying it is not compatible with my phone. How do I get this update to go away if I don't even have this app on my phone anymore?

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 8:20 PM

1 reply

Dec 1, 2015 7:17 AM in response to yankeeman804

HI there yankeeman804,

It sounds like you're having difficulty downloading one o your previous apps. Since I'm not sure what method you are using to get the app back onto your iPhone, I would start by using the Apps section of the following article:

Download your past purchases

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201272

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

i downloaded the vine app a while back but deleted it now i have tried to download it again but my phone is saying the app is not compatible with my phone how do i fix it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.