Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When using safari on my iPhone 6 and I turn it sideways it will not go to the full screen - instead it only shows half with the left side showing bookmark options - reading lists etc - this is really affecting my productivity

eever since I've had my iPhone 6 and when I'm using safari and turn the phone sideways it does not show the full safari screen - instead the left half shows the book mark options / read list options etc. my friends iPhone 6 does not do that when he is in safari - please help me - I have looked in settings etc and I can find nothing - thanks

iPhone 6, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 9:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 9:14 PM

Check for the bookmark icon, it should be highlighted in blue. Tap it to turn it off.

7 replies

When using safari on my iPhone 6 and I turn it sideways it will not go to the full screen - instead it only shows half with the left side showing bookmark options - reading lists etc - this is really affecting my productivity

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.