Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to restore/organize proper order of songs in purchased playlist?

First time posting on here...I am running iTunes 12.3.1 and iPhone IOS 9.1. Recently, I was going through my purchased list on the iTunes store. It said that some of the songs were not in my library, which I thought was odd but I selected the option at the bottom with the iCloud logo that said 'download all'. Then when I went over to my Purchased Playlist in my Library, all the songs were out of order and all over the place. I would like to get the songs back to their correct order (the order they were purchased in) as that is typically the playlist I use most. On the iTunes store, when I go to my purchased category, all the songs are in perfect order, however on my actually library they are all out of order. Any help would be great, thanks!

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 12:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 5:44 PM

Open the playlist, put it in Songs view, and sort by Date Added. See picture:

User uploaded file

1 reply

How to restore/organize proper order of songs in purchased playlist?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.