Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have iphone 5c which is activation locked i have to remove it is there any way to remove it freely

i have an issue my i have restore my iphone but now it is asking for activation lock i have to remov eit completely is there any way

iPhone 5c, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 5:40 AM

3 replies

Nov 30, 2015 5:46 AM in response to jiteshraj

You can't bypass the Activation Lock without breaking the law. If the phone has an Activation Lock, it is either lost or stolen.

The only exception is using a device with your own forgotten Apple ID. In this case, you should take your phone with the proof of purchase to your local Apple Store.

Find My iPhone Activation Lock: Removing a device from a previous owner’s account - Apple Support

Alternatively, you can try restoring a forgotten Apple ID.

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid

Nov 30, 2015 11:08 AM in response to D.Cohen

Alternately, if you purchased an iPhone from someone legitimately then you can contact them and have them remove the activation lock. If it wasn't their iPhone then they won't have the option to do this. If you purchased from an individual, Craigslist, or someplace like that then the device is most likely stolen. If you purchased from a place like eBay, contact them and file a request for a refund.

Nov 30, 2015 11:11 AM in response to jiteshraj

jiteshraj wrote:

i have an issue my i have restore my iphone but now it is asking for activation lock i have to remov eit completely is there any way

You cannot remove activation lock. Not for free, not for any amount of money. There are sites that claim to remove it for a fee. They lie. They are scams to get your money. The only way to remove activation lock is to have the person who enabled it remove it.

i have iphone 5c which is activation locked i have to remove it is there any way to remove it freely

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.