Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Related Article: Set up Apple Pay

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i check Apple Pay transactions on Apple Watch

I use Apple Watch to pay transit fees.

How can I check the transactions I make using Apple Watch?

Apple Watch, watchOS 2.0.1

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 1:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 2:32 AM

Hi

It is not presently possible to view your Apple Pay transaction history on Apple Watch. Confirmation of transactions is provided in due course via your card / bank statements (as it would be if you were using the payment card directly).

Apple Pay does not collect any transaction information that can be tied back to you. Payment transactions are between you, the merchant (or the app developer for payments made within apps) and your card issuer.

If you have the same payment card added to Apple Pay on an iPhone or iPad, then it is possible that payments made via that same card on your watch may be included in the transaction history (the last 10 transactions) that is shown within the Wallet app on your other device(s). Depending on your card issuer:

• You might see only transactions made with that device, or;
  • You might see all transactions made using that payment card account (including usage via Apple Pay across all devices and usage of the actual card).

When you view a card in the Wallet app (by tapping on the card), the most recent transaction will be shown beneath the picture of the card. To see the last 10 transactions, next tap on the "i" icon in the lower-right corner of the screen.

User uploaded file

If you would prefer that transaction history was available on your watch, you can let Apple know here:

https://www.apple.com/feedback/apple-pay.html

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2015 2:32 AM in response to rocketmanhere

Hi

It is not presently possible to view your Apple Pay transaction history on Apple Watch. Confirmation of transactions is provided in due course via your card / bank statements (as it would be if you were using the payment card directly).

Apple Pay does not collect any transaction information that can be tied back to you. Payment transactions are between you, the merchant (or the app developer for payments made within apps) and your card issuer.

If you have the same payment card added to Apple Pay on an iPhone or iPad, then it is possible that payments made via that same card on your watch may be included in the transaction history (the last 10 transactions) that is shown within the Wallet app on your other device(s). Depending on your card issuer:

• You might see only transactions made with that device, or;
  • You might see all transactions made using that payment card account (including usage via Apple Pay across all devices and usage of the actual card).

When you view a card in the Wallet app (by tapping on the card), the most recent transaction will be shown beneath the picture of the card. To see the last 10 transactions, next tap on the "i" icon in the lower-right corner of the screen.

User uploaded file

If you would prefer that transaction history was available on your watch, you can let Apple know here:

https://www.apple.com/feedback/apple-pay.html

how can i check Apple Pay transactions on Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.