Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

create apple id on iphone 4

hi all,

iam trying to create a new apple id on my iphone 4. im getting the none option when i select a free game. but once i select none option from the payment method the page doesnt goes ahead. it gives error. it does not create an apple id. how do i do it know.

it is really getting irritated. feeling like throwing my phone in bin 😕

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 4:28 AM

5 replies

Dec 1, 2015 10:58 AM in response to uddhav007

Hello, uddhav007.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand you are receiving an error when attempting to create an Apple ID without a credit card. I would need that exact error message and the region that you are located to provide a better answer. In the interim, could you try creating the Apple ID via iTunes on a computer?

Create an iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store account without a credit card or other payment method

Cheers

Dec 2, 2015 11:25 AM in response to uddhav007

uddhav007,

Thank you for the follow-up information. This sounds like an attempt was made to setup this Apple ID prior to going through the option to omit a credit card or the Apple ID region may have been changed. I would suggest temporarily adding a payment method to complete the account and upon completion change the payment method to none.

If you're using the iTunes Store or App Store for the first time

If you're using the store for the first time with an existing Apple ID, you must provide a payment method. After you create the account, you can change your payment information to None.

Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information?

Cheers

create apple id on iphone 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.