Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I open iMovie, GarageBand Keynote

6+ 128g iOS_9.1 iMovie GarageBand etc Apps Quit on Launch

I recently got a new iPhone 6s+ 128 with latest iOS_9.1.(2??) (updated to latest versio) it came with Keynote, iMovie, GarageBand & Pages apps already installed on it when I brought but when i tried/try to open any of these the apps the screen goes Grey & Quits / Launch, I'm new to all this so I don't understand what happened/happens nor do I own a Computer/Laptop to help sync anything, to be really honest I don't really know what syncing is...(im certainly not a Gen_Y or newer generation obviously) So if someone could help me understand this & how to fix this problem I would really appreciate it...

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.1, 128gb Problem is with multiple apps

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 5:50 AM

1 reply

Dec 1, 2015 11:54 AM in response to M_Jacko

Hi M_Jacko,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your new iPhone. If you are having launch issues with pre-installed (but downloadable) apps, you may find the troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful:

If an app you installed unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support

Regards

When I open iMovie, GarageBand Keynote

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.