Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

fting screen colors as phone is used, clouds of various hues!

My iPhone fell to the floor. The screen is fine, everything works as it should.

Except...

When I first turn on the phone (or after it sets for a time), I pick it up and it looks as it should. After a short time, a "cloud" in the center of the screen.

A black background will have a yellow cloud in the middle, blues of Facebook will have a yellow/green hue. A white background will show a purple cloud in the middle.

User uploaded file
User uploaded file

It seems to change shape and vary as I use it. Sometimes small in the middle, but the more I use it, it will be the complete screen. Then sometimes it'll be ok and then not.

I opened it up and checked all the connections. Nothing remarkable.

Thank you in advance!

So1oM

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 7:16 AM

There are no replies.

fting screen colors as phone is used, clouds of various hues!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.