Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot restore from iCloud... "known issue"

So I got a new iphone 6s under warranty... the old one's headphone jack stopped working. Anyway. I tried to restore from iCloud and it kept getting stuck in a loop right at the end (with the white screen and black apple) Fast forward to my long awaited genius bar appointment.

After he tries to update the firmware and restore from icloud again.. it gets stuck. He tries again... After an hour I'm told that it is a 9.1 know issue and so sorry, nothing we can do, but maybe they'll fix it for 9.2 and you can restore it then... Whenever then is.

I'm in Hong Kong and not sure if this is typical HK blow you off culture or it's legit. Either way it's super frustrating!

It's not an error it just is stuck in a loop.

The loop goes:

Enter PIN

(not an alert, but on the actual screen) "Upgrade is complete just a few more steps

Swipe right

enter PIN

This page: http://img.wonderhowto.com/img/77/96/63515645239531/0/purchased-apps-not-showing -up-app-store-heres-you-fix-ios-7.w654.jpg

Enter PIN...

etc.

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 4:12 AM

There are no replies.

Cannot restore from iCloud... "known issue"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.