Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iCloud mail not appearing on Mac Book Pro

Mail to my iCloud Mail account is not showing up in my Mail client on my MacBook Pro. It appears on my iPhone and iPad. I am not sure when this started, and my iCloud mailbox has also gone away. I had a separate mailbox for all my email accounts. iCloud is turned on when I check my system profile.

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 6:33 AM

3 replies

Dec 3, 2015 1:26 PM in response to Jason L

Read the article you recommended. Sorry, my initial post was not clear enough. Hope this helps:

1-Yes I am on line

1.1 - Yes iCloud is active on my MacBook Pro

2 - I can send and receive email from my 2 email accounts at .earthlink.net mail server on my MacBook Pro, iPad, and iPhone

3- I can send and receive email from my account at work mail server on my MacBook Pro, iPad, and iPhon

4- I can send and receive email to / from my iCloud account NOT on my MacBook Pro but YES on my iPad and iPhone.

When I try to add the iCloud account to my MacBook Pro it tells me it already exists, but has one of my earthlink account names (the part before the @ sign).

I am hopelessly confused.

Hope this helps you understand my problem

my iCloud mail not appearing on Mac Book Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.