Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

not receiving some notifications

I have a iphone 6s and updated to last ios. It seems like since last update I do not receive some updates in my notifications. Cnbc is one of them and I have uninstalled it and restarted phone and have toggled buttons on and off but can't get it to show up. Any answers will be appreciated. Thanks

Airport Time Capsule 802.11ac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.1)

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 6:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 3:06 PM

I have had this same issue for quite some time, mainly with the CNBC/WSJ apps. I used to have a 5s and it seems like a few months ago the notifications randomly cut out, maybe after I upgraded my iOS. I just got a new 6s plus and am still not recieving notifications. My father has the 6 w/ up to date iOS and he says he still receives CNBC notifications like normal. I've done quite a bit of research on this, and it appears there are numerous people experiencing the same thing, but no one knows how to fix it. I've read posts where people spent hours on the phone with apple support and still couldn't clear up the issue. Seems that even Apple doesn't know what is going on.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2015 3:06 PM in response to doerdoer

I have had this same issue for quite some time, mainly with the CNBC/WSJ apps. I used to have a 5s and it seems like a few months ago the notifications randomly cut out, maybe after I upgraded my iOS. I just got a new 6s plus and am still not recieving notifications. My father has the 6 w/ up to date iOS and he says he still receives CNBC notifications like normal. I've done quite a bit of research on this, and it appears there are numerous people experiencing the same thing, but no one knows how to fix it. I've read posts where people spent hours on the phone with apple support and still couldn't clear up the issue. Seems that even Apple doesn't know what is going on.

not receiving some notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.