Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

shared bookmarks across two macs?

Hi -

I don't use iCloud and want to maintain a consistent set of bookmarks between my MacBookPro and MacBook Air.

Is there a way of doing this?

I find iCloud FAR too intrusive on (and destructive upon) my work flow (for example it mixes up Notes between my iPhone and iPad; caused confusion over email and so forth, so it's not an option for me).

Thanks,

Kevin.

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 4:25 AM

2 replies

Nov 30, 2015 7:27 AM in response to Linc Davis

Hi Linc,

Thanks most sincerely for replying. That's a pity that there isn't a solution. Not pointing the finger at Apple on this one - but generally, managing bookmarks is a nightmare and you'd think there were mature solutions.

I maintain a large, always evolving but organised set of bookmarks and bookmark folders on my MBP but am migrating my daily work onto the MBA - and it's a significant inconvenience not to be able to migrate those MBP bookmarks over (or to share across both).

I'll just have to do it manually, some how!

Thanks once again - your time and expertise is appreciated (and have indeed helped as I know what options are available / not available :-) )

Kind regards,

Kevin.

shared bookmarks across two macs?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.