Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My nano wont connect to my laptop unless the apple moblie driver is uninstalled. but when i do this itunes cant properly identify the nano so wont connect it. how do i sort this problem its starting to really frustrate me!!

Please please help My nano will not connect to the laptop unless i have un installed the mobile driver usb thing. but then when i do this itunes can not identify the nano properly so it stops the connection. please can some one help because it is starting to really frustrate me all i want to do is listen to music why is that so hard =[

iPod nano, everything is updated

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 5:40 AM

1 reply

Dec 1, 2015 11:38 AM in response to GLN x Potato

Hi GLN x Potato,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your iPod. If your iPod nano isn't being recognized correctly by iTunes, you may find the information and troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful:

iPhone, iPad, or iPod not recognized in iTunes for Windows - Apple Support

Regards

My nano wont connect to my laptop unless the apple moblie driver is uninstalled. but when i do this itunes cant properly identify the nano so wont connect it. how do i sort this problem its starting to really frustrate me!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.