Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Display of iPhone 6 Plus

There is some problem with the display of my iPhone 6 Plus which confirmed by genius from Apple Retail Store and they offer me replacing it without charge due to warranty coverage. After 1.5 hours waiting, they told me that they cannot fix it because they did not have the parts. The root cause is the supplier of the display is not on Apple's supplier list. I have to pay $329 to get a new one. It is ridiculous to have the client pay the bill. The display has some problem and Apple does not have the parts. All these are Apple's problem not the client's. Why should the client pay for that?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 6:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 1:39 PM

Some updates on this case.

Someone from Apple Store called me that they claim the display is from 3rd party not Apple. But the fact is I purchased it from Apple Store and no one touch it to repair or replace the display before yesterday. And the genius told me I should pay $129 to replace the display or $329 to replace the entire phone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2015 1:39 PM in response to drinkercn

Some updates on this case.

Someone from Apple Store called me that they claim the display is from 3rd party not Apple. But the fact is I purchased it from Apple Store and no one touch it to repair or replace the display before yesterday. And the genius told me I should pay $129 to replace the display or $329 to replace the entire phone.

Display of iPhone 6 Plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.