Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Configurator stops at downloading apps

So I work in a school district and am trying to learn how to use configurator to manage our ipads in the district. I was able to get one iPad setup with a profile and apps and arrange them how I wanted on the the home screen. I made a backup of that iPad.

Now I am trying to apply that same blueprint to the iPad with all of the same apps while also applying the backup to get all my folders setup. It starts just fine, it says applying "blueprint name" on "iPad name", Step 1 of 239. Set one is downloading apps....I have not been able to get past this point. The bar reaches the end and just sits there. This has happened the last 4 times I have tried. I thought it just takes a long time so I let it run over the long Thanksgiving weekend. When I came in this morning, it was still sitting at downloading apps.

I have tried this on both filtered, and unfiltered connections to make sure nothing was getting blocked and I ended up with the same result. What is going on?

iPad 2, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 7:18 AM

There are no replies.

Configurator stops at downloading apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.