Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot turn shuffle off on my IPhone 5S. Turning off shuffle on my MAC and then synching still leaves phone on shuffle. Can't find a control on the phone to turn off shuffle.

Cannot turn shuffle off on my IPhone 5S. Turning off shuffle on my MAC and then synching still leaves phone on shuffle. Can't find a control on the phone to turn off shuffle.

iPhone 5s

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 7:38 AM

2 replies

Dec 1, 2015 1:49 PM in response to qrodgers

Howdy there qrodgers,

It sounds like you need to find the Shuffle button in the Music app on your phone to turn it off. Check this info out:

User uploaded file

Tap User uploaded file at the bottom of the Now Playing screen to shuffle the songs in a playlist or album.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204951

You may need to tap the mini player toward the bottom of the screen to make the options available.

User uploaded file

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.