Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 4 is crashing down everything

I have an iPhone 4,the safari started to crash down a couple of days ago and now it's giving me a black screen when I search anything. Plus my Emails tool like a couple of days just reload and reload and then totally closed giving me a white page.and my messages stopped giving me a new msg alert and when I open any new msg, it just gives me a blank white page.i also ran out of space although I removed almost everything on my phone.

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 8:21 AM

1 reply

Dec 1, 2015 2:38 PM in response to mariam251

Hi mariam251,

It sounds like you are having a number of issues with your iPhone, with Safari becoming unresponsive or quitting, Mail not working as expected and Messages not alerting you to new incoming messages. I would suggest troubleshooting this way -

First, quit all running applications and test again -

Force an app to close in iOS

Next, I would try restarting the iPhone -

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Best to you.

My iPhone 4 is crashing down everything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.