Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

not backing up phone or ipad since september 21

There seems to be no apparent reason that I'm not backing up iphone or ipad which stopped processing to the cloud since september 21 and I have space (11.23 used with 8.75 free). I noticed when I began getting these notifications that said, "this phone has not been backed up since 'date'." I just ran a backup from iTunes to the cloud (at least that is what I checked off) and it backed it up to the computer.

What's up? What am I missing here?

Thoughts? Thanks

iPhone 6

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 7:37 AM

1 reply

Dec 1, 2015 1:45 PM in response to jefferyfromupper marlboro

Hello Jeffery,
I understand that you are having issues with backing up to iCloud. Let's see if we can isolate and resolve what is going on.
Start with taking a look at the article below for some general troubleshooting. This would include making sure that you are connected to Wi-Fi and even trying a different Wi-Fi network. I will also have you look at making sure you have enough space or look for the alert that you might not have enough space for the backup.
Get help backing up your device in iCloud
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203516

Take care

not backing up phone or ipad since september 21

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.