Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 9 Calendar question/bug

Hi

I've been having issues with both my iPad and iPhone 6, both running 9.2 beta. Recent switch from Android...

1. I create an event in Outlook on my desktop PC (Win10), and invite person x and y at 15:00.

2. Alert is set in Oulook, 15m before.

3. X and Y accept my invite

4. I get a reminder at 14:45 on my iPhone (or iPad)

5. I open the event to view the details (location etc.) without making any changes or even pressing "EDIT"

6. X and Y instantly get a second meeting request !! Very unprofessional and confusing for my customers...

This only happens with the native app on IOS, and I would like to keep using them!

I've checked settings with colleagues, nothing there...

Complete wipe of the iPhone, didn't restore from backup, same issue...

Please help...

Thanks!!

iPhone 6, iOS 9, beta

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 7:29 AM

2 replies

Dec 1, 2015 8:20 AM in response to OliverJw

Have you tried setting the appointment directly in the iOS app and not in Outlook? I have sent invites many times and do exactly as you have done where I open the appointment to get the location, etc. and they do not get a second invite. There may be some sort of disconnect on how Outlook is handling the invitation.

IOS 9 Calendar question/bug

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.