Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing Contacts from Mac to iPhone via Cloud - not working

I have a MacBook Pro and and iPhone 4S. I have both set up to sync contacts via iCloud. However, I have added new contacts to my MacBook and I can find them on my iCloud - but they are not syncing to my iPhone 4S - what have I missed doing? Thanks

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014), iOS 9.1, Also iPhone 4S

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 10:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 2:17 PM

The following has a number of things to check/try: Get help using iCloud Contacts - Apple Support

3 replies

Nov 30, 2015 2:19 PM in response to FoxFifth

Thanks for the link - I went through all the steps and my contacts from my MacBook are all on the cloud, plus all on the iPad but not getting on to the iPhone. I think it used to sync but does not seem to go either way. I add a contact to the iPhone and this is not getting to the cloud even though contacts is set to "on" on my phone. Not sure what next? Thanks

Syncing Contacts from Mac to iPhone via Cloud - not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.