Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ive purchased itunes match and its not working properly, the icon is greyed out. Windows 10

I'm really irritated I've spent hours trying to resolve this. I've got iTunes match on two PCs.

On the windows 8 version its working properly and I have an option to select MATCH running across the top of the window next to My Music etc.

On the Windows 10 version its not there! When I use the menu in top left corner the 'switch on match' is greyed out. I have managed to activate the icloud music through preferences/general but that hasn't given me access to match???

I only bought match yesterday and would like to erase it and get a refund.......................................... its useless, I didn't realise it wouldn't update my ipod classic, when connected through usb, with the files copied from the windows 8 computer through icloud. (These are albums I've uploaded to computer from CDs)

I've read all the posts here and tried the 'fixes' nothing works??

iPod classic, Windows 10, imatch rubbish

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 11:33 AM

There are no replies.

Ive purchased itunes match and its not working properly, the icon is greyed out. Windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.