Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi! I cannot open up my device because I am locked out and need to connect to iTunes. My power button is broken and I cannot recover/ restart my iPod manually. ANYONE I NEED HELP?!

Hi! I cannot open up my device because I am locked out and need to connect to iTunes. My power button is broken and I cannot recover/ restart my iPod manually. I have had this iPod for 5 years and I have so many things I need to get off of it. I had lost it for a few months and the charger as well, and just recently found it again and would like to take the pictures of my daughter who had just recently passed. I tried to remember every passcode I have ever used on the iPod but none of them worked, and now I need your help! Also I have the 4th generation iPod.

iPod touch, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 1:14 PM

1 reply

Nov 30, 2015 1:25 PM in response to BrittannieNeedsHelpAgainSorry

Read this one > If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

Unless you made a backup before you forgot your passcode, there isn't a way to save your device's data. You'll need to erase your device, which deletes all of your data and settings. Choose a way to erase:

Hi! I cannot open up my device because I am locked out and need to connect to iTunes. My power button is broken and I cannot recover/ restart my iPod manually. ANYONE I NEED HELP?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.