Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to download ITunes Plus versions of purchased music

I recently subscribed to iTunes Match in order to get iWTunes Plus versions of .m4p songs that will not play over Sonos. All the songs now show an iCloud status of Purchased or Matched, but if I follow the steps to download the iTunes Plus versions -- go to My Music, delete the songs. go to the Purchased list, then download -- alll that happens is the song disappears from both My Music and the Purchased list. There is no iCould download icon on any songs. If I click on the album name I get a message saying "the item you've requested is not currently available in the US store." The albums in question are in fact available.

I am using iTUnes 12.3.1.23, OSX 10.9.5

Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thanks

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 1:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 11:53 PM

Hi,

You don't need to delete the music from your library. You only need to delete download. You will now see download icon. You can now select make available offline and new version will be downloaded.

Jim

2 replies

unable to download ITunes Plus versions of purchased music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.