Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello I have one problem with me iPhone 6 first when I want to delete one game I push and I push the phone block bud is block I can not to do nothing and I mistook to restart later I want to go in Game Center is the same I don't know what I do

Helloo i have one problem I when go to delete something the phone is block I can not to nothing and I must to close restard and when I open again I go in Game Center is the same all the time I must to close when I push for to delete something I have the iPhone 6

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 12:01 PM

There are no replies.

Hello I have one problem with me iPhone 6 first when I want to delete one game I push and I push the phone block bud is block I can not to do nothing and I mistook to restart later I want to go in Game Center is the same I don't know what I do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.