Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Solved/helpful responses not showing up

For the past couple of days now, if a response I give to someone is marked as either helpful or solved, in the sense that it has answered the person's question, I don't see it on the site. The e-mail notification still comes through, and my reputation tally is increased, but if I go to that question in the specific forum it was posted in (either El Capitan or Safari), the green check mark is not visible alongside the question, and my response is not highlighted in anyway. I've tried emptying my caches, I've logged out and logged back in.....nada.

MacBook, OS X El Capitan (10.11)

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 12:46 PM

11 replies

Nov 30, 2015 1:18 PM in response to pinkstones

There have apparently been some SNAFUs in the AppleJiveSiteWare for the last few days... your reported one is a new one to me (mine were, and are related to "Following" the various things one can Follow - and are only very recently partially resolved)

Do us a favor and list some or all the threads that should have Answeries & Helpies visible so that we can investigate - if they are not visible to you and are to us, that is half the battle.

This one is showing your Answerie, both at the top & in context > What AP should I choose to upload El Capitan?

Nov 30, 2015 2:53 PM in response to ChitlinsCC

ChitlinsCC wrote:

There have apparently been some SNAFUs in the AppleJiveSiteWare for the last few days... your reported one is a new one to me (mine were, and are related to "Following" the various things one can Follow - and are only very recently partially resolved)

Do us a favor and list some or all the threads that should have Answeries & Helpies visible so that we can investigate - if they are not visible to you and are to us, that is half the battle.

This one is showing your Answerie, both at the top & in context > What AP should I choose to upload El Capitan?

That one isn't showing up for me at all. The question hasn't been marked solved, and my response to the OP isn't highlighted. The problem is, while that's the only one that has been solved and isn't showing up, the responses I've gotten e-mails about in terms of being marked "helpful," I don't remember, because I don't save those e-mails. As I said, it's only been in the last day or so, because responses I'd made previous to then are fine.

Solved/helpful responses not showing up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.