Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 6 restarting by itself

hi,

My IPhone 6 is restarting my itself and I can't contact apple support so I don't know what to do

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.1

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 12:25 PM

3 replies

Nov 30, 2015 7:46 PM in response to Bullseyekie

I'm having a similar issue where my phone "dies" at 70-100% battery and won't turn on again until I plug it in. Then it boots right back up at whatever battery percentage it was before. Took it to my local certified apple tech and my local sprint store. Sprint store did a diagnostic saying all the hardware was fine, so the problem was likely software. Apple tech said easiest way to fix the software was to do a factory reset and then load everything back on. I've done that twice now and it still doesn't seem to work. No idea what to do next.

Dec 1, 2015 10:40 AM in response to gdoty23

My uncle and his two daughters have been having the same issue, he contacted apple support, they ran a diagnostic on his phone and it said it was a fault with the battery! He's taking his phones to be replaced at the end of the week. I can't contact apple support, it's always saying "Sorry, try again later" and I've had this problem with them for 3 days.

IPhone 6 restarting by itself

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.