Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Contacts have stopped synchronizing to iCloud Contacts. Have never had this problem before. Thoughts as to possible solutions.

In the last two weeks, any changes (including new Contacts or changes/revisions to previous Contacts) have stopped synchronizing to my iCloud contacts. I have had my iPhone 5s nearly two years and have never had this issue arise before. I welcome thoughts as to the cause(s) and, more importantly, suggestions as to solutions.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 2:45 PM

2 replies

Dec 1, 2015 7:59 PM in response to Eric Root

I appreciate the response. I tried this last night but it failed to work. I ended up calling Apple Support, which concluded that my last IOS update must have been the problem (because I updated it via WiFi and not through iTunes). Therefore, I did a Restore on the phone, using iTunes. This reinstalled the last IOS update and fixed the Contacts synchronization problem. After the Restore, my iPhone contacts synchronized with iCloud.com's Contacts.

iPhone Contacts have stopped synchronizing to iCloud Contacts. Have never had this problem before. Thoughts as to possible solutions.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.