Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad mini has stopped booting up since I upgraded to 9.1. I put in my password and it takes me to a screen that says "Updating iCloud setting" and it appears to be trying to connect but nothing happens. I can't find this problem listed anywhere!

I have tried and tried to get some support but no one will respond to me! My iPad mini has stopped working and I am getting a strange thing when I try to reboot.

I can sign in with my password and I am taken to a screen that appears to be trying to connect to somewhere and it has the following message:

"Updating iCloud settings"

But after 2-3 hours nothing happens!

Can anyone help with this???

David

iPad Mini, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 2:32 PM

1 reply

Nov 30, 2015 3:26 PM in response to DavidfromChinoValley

here is some text I found from iMore

From iMore (charmguru

I turned it back on and completed the set up again, it went to that updating iCloud settings for about 20 secs and then my phone came on with all of my settings

this was with a iphone but it should work

if not here is more

From iMore (Charmguru)

Mine took so long that I got annoyed and ejected the phone from iTunes then powered it off.

or give it 45 Minutes

My iPad mini has stopped booting up since I upgraded to 9.1. I put in my password and it takes me to a screen that says "Updating iCloud setting" and it appears to be trying to connect but nothing happens. I can't find this problem listed anywhere!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.