Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is bootcamp stuck being installed in windows, after I used bootcamp to download windows on my IMac??

Hi there guys in need of desperate help!

Basically I decided to get windows 10 for my late 2013 IMac desktop. I used bootcamp and went through the normal procedure with my USB and using bootcamp to install ISO windows file and so on and its got me to having restart my computer once it was completed and having my IMac start in Windows 10. I went through the normal setting up PC procedure with the username and so on. Automatically as I set up my windows 10 bootcamp is back and ready to install itself onto my Windows 10.

Going though the normal procedure and whilst its installing it seems all fine and the green bar gets to about 6/10 of the way to completion but gets stuck on "Realtek Audio" status and just doesn't move even though it says the whole procedure will only take a few minutes.

And I have to download this because my audio on my computer doenst work like it says its all working fine but no sound at all comes out. its not on mute. I try and go on youtube and it doesn't work. What can I do About this? I'm just not a proper computer person but I understand a few things.

Would REALLY appreciate help its needed badly!

Thanks Guys.

iMac, Windows 10 Installing Bootcamp

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 2:50 PM

There are no replies.

Why is bootcamp stuck being installed in windows, after I used bootcamp to download windows on my IMac??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.