Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 5´s going direct to voicemail & i can´t make any calls- in spain

Hi My Iphone 5 is going direct to Voicemail. I ´ve checked with the operator and the line appears to be in order. I put the sim in another phone and it worked fine. I have reset adjustments and internet adjustments /restablecer adjusted/restablecer adjusted de red to no avail. I have reduced the service from 4g to 3g still no difference and i can't make any calls either. Help!! I paid for this replacement phone from Apple in March and it is out of guarantee what should i do & will Apple charge me if i go to the store. thanks for your help

iPhone 5s

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 2:09 PM

9 replies

Nov 30, 2015 3:04 PM in response to Siempre_Feliz

Then what troubleshooting have you tried on the phone itself? User troubleshooting steps are restart, reset, restore from backup, restore to factory. Test after each step. I'm not so sure this is a phone issue if the phone is getting signal (you did not answer that question) and the calls are going straight to voicemail, since that is a carrier function.

Iphone 5´s going direct to voicemail & i can´t make any calls- in spain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.