Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a new iPad Pro I am trying to set up. Somehow I brought over all my apps but it needs update 74 of them. It keeps asking me for a 10 year old Apple ID password. I can't get it to ask me for my new Apple ID and password so I cannot update any

I am trying to set up a new iPad Pro. It tells me I have 74 apps that need to be updated but then asks me for a 10-year-old Apple ID whose password I don't remember. I can't get it to switch to the new Apple ID and password. I have gone to some of the newer apps but they still are asking me for the old Apple ID even though I installed those apps years after the new Apple ID

iPad, iOS 9.1, Ipad pro

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 1:38 PM

1 reply

I have a new iPad Pro I am trying to set up. Somehow I brought over all my apps but it needs update 74 of them. It keeps asking me for a 10 year old Apple ID password. I can't get it to ask me for my new Apple ID and password so I cannot update any

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.