Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there currently a setting / app (available in Canada) that allows user to decrease blue light emitted from iPhone screen? (Inverting colours does not count.)

iPhone 6, iOS 9.1

I use an app called f.lux on my Mac when I'm working late. It allows me to turn down the blue light emitted from my screen.

Oyster apparently offers something alike, but it's costly and not available in Canada.

The inverted colours setting on iOS is a disaster. If anything, it's more disruptive.

The dimmer is obviously insufficient. Most night-time readers already know this and use the additional dimmer on a reading app to compensate.

I want to use my whole phone -- every app -- with a screen that simply emits less blue light.

F.lux used to have an app in development but was recently canned by Apple for reasons unknown to me.

PLEASE tell me something is coming down the pipes to meet this demand.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 4:29 PM

There are no replies.

Is there currently a setting / app (available in Canada) that allows user to decrease blue light emitted from iPhone screen? (Inverting colours does not count.)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.