Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sim card stuck in Iphone

So I was setting up my Iphone and tried to put my Sim card in and it got stuck, I don't think I need to explain much, it seems that people have been having this problem for years!

For three years and Apple haven't found a better solution?

What happened to the old days when Sim card were easier to put in a phone?

Well I tried the usual suggestions, paper clips ect but no use so my phone is going to be sent off to be repaired.

But will I get charged for the repairs? Considering I haven't actually even used my phone yet, I feel this is very stupid, maybe I am stupid for not being able to insert a Sim card into my phone or maybe Apple are stupid for not making a phone that is user friendly and clearly ignoring their feedback from the past three years?

I seriously cant wait for the day you go bankrupt once everyone realises how **** your products are and stops buying off you!

<Edited By Host>

iPhone 5s, null

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 5:04 PM

There are no replies.

Sim card stuck in Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.