Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iPad 3, 2012 which I've recently updated to OS X El Capitan. I am experiencing difficulty with typing emails in Outlook Web App. I find I can type a couple of lines then the cursor becomes inactive. I then can't continue typing. Does anyone

I have an iPad 3 2012, which I've recently updated to OS X El Capitan. I'm experiencing difficulty in typing emails in Outlook Web App. I find that I can type a couple of lines and then the cursor becomes inactive. I can't type any further. Des anyone have a solution?

iPad, iOS 9.0.1

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 5:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 6:13 PM

Hi there, Or you updated your iPad to iOS 9 or your Mac to El Capitan? updating your iPad to El Capitan can make you rich though.

Alex

5 replies

I have an iPad 3, 2012 which I've recently updated to OS X El Capitan. I am experiencing difficulty with typing emails in Outlook Web App. I find I can type a couple of lines then the cursor becomes inactive. I then can't continue typing. Does anyone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.