Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

app store always asks for credit card verification details

1. Had to sign into app store to get a free download, don't know my password cause the only time I use it is on my phone where I never have my password list. Now I gotta put my password / list on Google or note pad. Someone told me how to connect that to my thumb print but I could give you another disertation on how really well that worked -- not (endless loop of press thumb, oh down hit home button, etc.)

2. Once I got in It asked me if I wanted to allow repeat purchases... on same free product. Get this 2 options: 1. never or 2. only within 15 minutes. How about neither of those or always. gg

3. So I said 15 minutes what the **** was that programmer thinking of...?? Then it asked me to verify my credit card info for purchases, which must be entered to continue.

4. So it has everything but wants the security code. So I put that in and is does no-thing. But after entering code and date for that matter the done button stays grey!

5 Since no buttons are lit up, I re-entered the code 3 times and no what to proceed I had to remove app store from my running apps

6. Have to reenter search all over again

7. now it says declined

8. entered my credit card info all over again and this time it accepts but not after asking me twice to download.

9. Now who in their right mind thinks this is chic? This is stupid, I have an iphone, Apple shares, not many maybe 300, but with this behavior and many others it seems hard to justify that this is the right choice.

10. How again do I stop the stupid device from wanting my credit card number, csv and exp date everytime I want to down load an app?

Heck there isn't even a choice below for an iphone 6... I think ya need to re-patronize some of that cash to get the bugs out.

iPhone 5, iOS 7, windows 8, windows Vista

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 4:06 PM

There are no replies.

app store always asks for credit card verification details

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.